We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums on Facebook. This guide is designed to strike a balance between the main goal of our forums, providing support, and keeping the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community which has made our blog so popular.
We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual comments or ban users that could that could ruin a good discussion.
We reserve the right to remove any comments we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
Having fun is good, we like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our community but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the forum. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
- Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive uncalled for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis.